cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check data sent by XI in the SAP system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a File to Proxy scenario. I have generated and activated the proxy. The scenario got executed successfully.

Now, how can I check the data being sent by XI in the SAP system? Kindly help.

Thanks,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here I using the asynchronous file scenarios.

The delivery warranty is function of XI system.

I dont need confimation from XI to R3.

sds

Marco Zerbini

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have generated exception class when you generate Proxy, and application error has been handled by using the exception class, then you can use SXMB_MONI to check local integration engine,

if you did not find any error (technical and application), the data is passed to R/3 or ECC systems.

Depends the appliction the data post, you should consult the consultant working on that particular business area to check the data really on the application.

Liang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u want to check in XI system as said by experts you can check in SXMB_MONI transcation(Check for chequred flag:Sucess).If not you need to see the error message and troubleshoot.

if the message is sucess in XI,then goto your R/3 system.

you can check SXMB_MONI in R/3 system.Tis is the message before going to proxy.

Then as experts have already pointed out you must be knowing which tables are getting updated.

check in those tables for the updated data.

otherwise you need to debug proxy,

Plz keep the thread updated.

thanks and regards

parvez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Who has developed the proxy?

If you have developed then you must know where the data is going (in which table) and if you have not developed then ask the person who has developed the proxy (it will be very easy for him to find out the data).

In short, you must be updating some tables in R/3 system, so just check the data which you have send from XI into R/3 tables.

Regards,

Sarvesh

former_member1275317
Participant
0 Kudos

r u asking about in XI system..

If that is the case

u can see msg detials in SXMB_MONI or SXI_MONITOR Tcodes..

Regards,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

also

check this blog

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/12/23/monitoring-for-processed-xml-messages-in-abap-proxy

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

even,in the SAP SYSTEM< use tcode sxmb_moni to view the message..

u can check the database table which u might have coded the proxy to update/insert in SAP sytem

regards

krishna