cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Am having error when am using a certain material in creating production order error is "In-House production is not intended for material 50 status inactive Prod. : DSS only" this same material also encountered error in changing Costing BOM error is "material status Z4 inactive prod.: DSS only does not allow BOM maintenance". what thus this error mean and how could this material be used with this transaction?

Please guide and help me solve this.

Thanks and Regards,

JJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to MM02 & check in MRP2 view for your material.

Did you maintain Procurement type as "E In-house production" or Not.

If Not pls maintain.

Edited by: Manohar Raju on Apr 11, 2008 2:46 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JJ,

Use tarnsaction Code MM02 and go to Purchasing view, you will see the Plant Sp material status field, change the entry if you have any entries in that field and set it has active also check in Sales View.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've checked the purchasing view the Plant-sp.matl status has no value it is blank. what should i do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error which you have stated is about the Plant Sp material Status of a material which is set at Purchasing view. Change this to a status which is active. and also check the status in MRP2 View.

Regards,

Vijay

Edited by: vijay kumar on Apr 11, 2008 11:18 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

i already checked the MRP view of my material and before it is E but i change it to X both procurement type. i also think it is on plant sp material status how could i change that where should i go and what transaction could lead me to that?

Thanks

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in MMR - mrp2 make the field procurement as X. and check it out..i cannot say that its correct but try once