Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebService ABAP called from WebDynpro Java

emmanuel_turci
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Colleague,

I hope you will be able to help me here ...

One WebService has been created by using XI into ABAP Backend, and I have the correct corresponding WSDL.

I can reach it.

I was able to import and create the model into my IDE.

Unfortunately, exceution failed.

I created the destination with:

DETAILS

destination type = WSDL

url = http://..

system = ABAP

SECURITY

Authentication = HTTP Authentication

User ID/Password(Digest)

Short exception is the following:

Exception on creation of service metadata for WS metadata destination WS_...._DEST and WS interface _-itsam_-sm_search. One possible reason is that the metadata destination WS_...._DEST has not been properly configured; check configuration.]

Long exception:

...32 more

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.WebserviceClientException: GenericServiceFactory initialization problem. [Problem with WSDL file parsing. See nested message.]

... 78 more

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.ProxyGeneratorException: Problem with WSDL file parsing. See nested message.

... 82 more

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.configuration.ConfigurationMarshallerException: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.util.NestedException: -> com.sap.engine.lib.xml.util.NestedException: Illegal conversion

... 86 more

Caused by: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.util.NestedException: -> com.sap.engine.lib.xml.util.NestedException: Illegal conversion

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

emmanuel_turci
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

done