cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Issue date missing in INVOIC02 Idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have maintained goods issue date in delivery and am creating an invoice for the same delivery, when an idoc is getting triggered am not getting goods issue date in invoice idoc the qualifier would be 035..has anyone come across this issue, all the help will be highly appreciated and rewarded..

Thanks...looking forward for reply.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I have maintained goods issue date in delivery and am creating an invoice for the same delivery, when an idoc is getting triggered am not getting goods issue date in invoice idoc the qualifier would be 035..has anyone come across this issue, all the help will be highly appreciated and rewarded..

Maybe, you can use custom function exit to transfer date to Idoc? Have you looked at this note: [Note 127178 - Questions about user exits in IDoc INVOIC01 (FI)|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/127178]

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jakub,

Many thanks for making an effort, User exit is the final option we have thought of, am trying to find out the reason why is goods issue date not getting populated in outbound idoc of invoice with qualifier 035, i did see that note earlier..do pass me on if you have any other piece of info related to it..once again many thnks for the efforts made..have fun

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried to put down the post on functional forums ... e.g. SD?

Regards,

Jakub