SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Dunning Charges

surya_ramireddy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you please give me some suggestions regarding dunning charges. My requirement is to post Dunning Charges to company code 0100 only. I am having different company codes for the contract account like 0100, 0200, 0300, 0400 etc while I am creating dunning charges for these documents I want to post dunning charge amount to company code 0100 only. Plese give me some events or exits.

Regards,

Surya.R

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If I understand your requirement correctly, you have different co cds but same dunning activities. Right? Now you want to post dunning chgs only to particular Cocd. Right?

In that case, you configure separate dunning activities say Z1 & Z2. Identically Z1 & Z2 has same config except dunning chgs.

Now you add this dunning activity to a CA Account. Anyhow you can identify CA with Cocd too right?

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Yes I want post Dunning charges to particular ccode only. like all ccodes 0100, 0200, 0300, 0400 charges to ccode 0100 only.

0 Kudos

Hello,

In that case, as said earlier, config separate Dunning activities with chgs and with out chgs...attach to contract accounts as appropirate

Rgds

Rajendra