Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view "Quality Mgmt Inspection Pts" screen module in optn detail

former_member404428
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All

I am unable to view the screen module for "Quality Management Inspection Points" screen module in operation detail. Is there any specific settings so that in can view this screen module. Kindly suggest with your valuable inputs.

Regards,

J K Tharwani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to let us know so more info and maybe a transaction code. From your posting I have no clue what your trying to do or look at besides the fact that it involves inspection points somehow.

Craig

former_member404428
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Craig,

What i mean is that i am unable to see the quality managemet inspection points-details in the operation details screen. In operation details screen one is able to see details like splitting required, external operation details, & also quality inspection points details as well, am not able to see the details of quality inspection points. Hope am clear now. Waiting for your valuable inputs.

Regards,

J K Tharwani

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you looking in an inspection plan? In the header of the plan did you select inspection points?

Craig

former_member404428
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Craig for your inputs, actually am looking into the routing- operation details.

Regards,

J K Tharwani

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

while creating the routings in the header data itself you can see the inspection points

regards

thyagarajan