cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would Mercury testing tool help a SAP SD consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am currently working on a toll way project and my responsibilities are monitoring the SAP Basis systems some transactions that I need to carry out would be (sm36, sm37, sm66, DB02, DB13, SMQ1,SMQ2, sxmb_moni etc)

Regardless of that my interest lies in SAP SD, as I was involved with it as an end user.

I have 2 months of holidays and I intend to do a course for SAP SD where I can learn some configuration.

My question is, as there is lot of demand of mercury testing tool, as I see people in our office use it, would it be advisable that I learn this tool and upto what extent would it help me as an SAP SD functional consultant?

Please provide some mercury test training institutes in Hyderabad? Thanks heaps

Regards,

Rasiq

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

Hi,

As a testing tool there are many softwares available. But it is always nice to know some or the other testing tool. Many of the companies even use QTP to upload data.

There is a software called Mercury test director, that is also used as a testing tool in SAP.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rasiq,

I am not very sure if learning a tool can help you to enter into the market as a SD consultant.

I will suggest you to visit http://sap-img.com/sap-sd.htm. It will give you the overview of SAP SD module.

Moreover there is a separate section of FAQs with answers which will help you in great deal.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rakesh