cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA01 Incompletion Log-WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have created incompletion log for WBS. When the WBS and plant field is blank, i am getting log as enter WBS and Enter plant.

If the plant field is filled and the WBS field is blank mean system saying document as complete. But i want log as WBS as incomplete.

Kindly guide me.

Shobana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

WBS will not come under SD, It is releated to PS. So even if u dont maintain this field still u will be able to save the order..

If u maintain this field WBS that means total order value is posting to PS not to SD order...

So when ever u want to carry out posting and all values of sales order to Project system then u need to assign WBS value in order..It is just integaratin between SD and PS..

That is the reason it is not showing incomplete even if u maintained incomplete log..

Regards

Sankar

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

After saving the order, please check the sales order for the value of WBS. If there is any value or the field is blank, please post.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sankar

WBS field is blank only. in va02 i have checked the document.

Shobana

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

After entering the Plant and without entering the WBS, please check the document status- complete or incomplete.

If it says as incomplete, then save the order and goto VA03, open the order and observe the field WBS and check whether any value is determined.

Also please check the Status Group assigned to this field in the Incompletion procedure assigned to this sales document type.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sankar

If plant field is blank then tha log is "enter wbs and plant". status is incomplete.

If plant field is filled and the WBS field is blank mean then status is complete.

Shobana

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This WBS element will create in Project System module which is under specific Plant.

Hope there might some link with the plant while creating WBS master data ( table :PRPS)

check if you have maintained the filed in item incompletion log-

for standard item -

table name: VBAP

field name: PS_PSP_PNR

( this PS_PSP_PNR data copied from table PRPS)

and check the "warning" check box has to mark.

status group- 04.

plz check and revert.

Edited by: RMD on Apr 11, 2008 2:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RMD

i have maintained the same setting only. But i cant able to get.

Shobana

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shobana,

This may be the reason to system is showing complete of the document if you fill only Plant.

Based on the plant sytem may be getting the link to WBS element which is avail in the Material Master record.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.