SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDT status from F to O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have to change status of one Master Data Template from F to O. Please tell us how that can be done.

Thanx and Regards

Hits

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to T-code Eprodcust.

There are so many push buttons are there in the menu bar

Please have a look in that one push button name 'Change status'

Regards,

Siva Kumar

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to T-code Eprodcust.

There are so many push buttons are there in the menu bar

Please have a look in that one push button name 'Change status'

Regards,

Siva Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi

Thanx for your reply. Sorry I didn't write an elaborate question. I am facing problem when I try to change status from F to O, in that transaction only. When I try to change it, status O is now visible in F4 help. There are only 2 status present blank(there MDTs current status is also shown as blank) and E. When I try to change to E it throws error, "Unable to validate product; processing terminated".

Cheers

Hits

0 Kudos

hi hits, can you give me the details abt MDT & MDG, I hav cook book MDT_471_e, but I cn't find the info regarding how to create and use, can you suggest me to create and use of MDT with one practical scenario with screenshots, plz help me out to know this yar,

0 Kudos

Hi hits, can you give me the details abt MDT & MDG, I hav that cook book like MDT_471_e, But I cn't find the info regarding How to create & Use, Can you suggest me to create & use of MDT with one practical scenario with screen shots, plz help me out to know this yar, Am very thankful to you.....,

0 Kudos

Hi Shiva kumar,

I'm working Master Data Generator and Master Data Templates for SAP IS U module.

Iam brand new to this tool. could you please suggest me an documents how to use MDG and MDT.

I really appreciate your help.

Please respond.

Thanks,

Rajender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not required

0 Kudos

hi hitesh ,

can u please let me know ...what did u do to solve the error ...i am also getiing validation error...crm product not validated ...plz help