cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Synchrounous Scenario of SOAP to RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is in regard to the problem that i am facing with the synchronous scenario from SOAP to RFC.

I am sending some data from SOAP to XI and inturn the RFC picks up some parameters from the XML and calls callRFCAdapter() method to process it and send some response back to that xml input paratmeters.

Now the problem here we are facing is,When RFC is sending back the response to XI there is no problem but, when the XI is sending back the response to sync call that is made by SOAP adapter.

The error which we are facing is like this, we are getting this message in the auditlog,

Delivery of the message to the application using connection AFW failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Couldn't find delivery channel for message:

Error Code CHANNEL_DETERMINATION_FAILED

Error Category XI_J2EE_ADAPTER_ENGINE

So for this we have done few things like,

1. CPA Cache Refresh with FULL mode

2. Checked for the Receiver Agreement and the Channel COnfiguration but no problem with those things

3. We tested the same using Integration engine instead of Adapter Engine but still the problem persists

We have one doubt that whether this is causing becoz of the name of the interface is too long.

Is this may be a cause for this problem or what?

Can anyone please help me in solving this issue?

This happens only for few messages like 95 out 100 messages. But when i do the CPA cache refresh then its working for a period of time then again throwing the same error.

Please look into this issue and give me some valuable suggestions in solving this issue.

Thanks,

Soorya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ! Surya

have a look at below two thread discuss the same

Thanks

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have checked all the options which are mentioned by you and in the links which you have provided to us.

But still the problem persists.

Can you please provide another work around for this issue and provide a different solution to this issue.

Thanks,

Soorya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Have you selected Quality of Service as "Best Effort" in SOAP Sender channel?

Piyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

We have checked all the options which are mentioned by you and in the links which you have provided to us.

But still the problem persists.

Can you please provide another work around for this issue and provide a different solution to this issue.

Thanks,

Soorya