Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

XMII JDBC can not be uploaded, ERROR MESSAGE IS : DRIVER_NOT_UPLOADED

<body><p>I have followed the step-by-step guide on How to connect to Microsoft SQL Server 2000 from SAP xMII 12.0</p><p>&#91;https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/8426&#93 <b>[original link is broken]</b> <b>[original link is broken]</b> <b>[original link is broken]</b>;</p><p>but in setp 2, when i click the button &quot;save&quot; , I always get the following error message: DRIVER_NOT_UPLOADED....</p><p></p><p>the sap log says:</p><p>Record Details </p><p>Severity: error </p><p> Date: 2008-4-11 </p><p> Time: 14:36:12:718 </p><p> Message: </p><p>No files were uploaded in the multipart request </p><p> Category: /Applications/XMII </p><p> Location: com.sap.xmii.Illuminator.gui.handlers.JDBCDriverHandler </p><p> Application: sap.com/xapps<sub>xmii</sub>ear </p><p> Thread: SAPEngine_Application_Thread&#91;impl:3&#93;_38 </p><p> Data Source: D:usrsapND1JC02j2eeclusterserver0logapplications.log </p><p> Argument Objects: n/a </p><p> Arguments: n/a </p><p> DSR Component: shni116_ND1_27268850 </p><p> DSR Transaction: 54df5e00079111dd9fc8001e4fa4e7d9 </p><p> DSR User: 167218 </p><p> Message Code: n/a </p><p> Session: 1287 </p><p> Transaction: n/a </p><p> User: 167218 </p><p> Host: shni116 </p><p>System: ND1 </p><p>Instance: 02 </p><p>Node: Server 0 2_72688 </p><p></p><p>how to slove this problem</p><p></p><p>Thanks in advance</p><p></p><p>Edited by: Wood Chen on Apr 11, 2008 8:36 AM</p></body>
Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi,

I had the same issue also. The solution was to add the SAPServicexxx account (where xxx is your SAP SID) to the local administrators group on the xMII server.

After doing that I was able to load the jdbc driver.

Good luck,

Steve

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question