SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Account and Portion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have requirement where in I need to obtain all Contract Accounts that are associated with a specific portion.

Consider this example....

Contract Account Portion

1000000098 P1

1000000099 P2

1000000100 P4

1000000111 P1

1000000112 P8

1000000114 P9

1000000115 P1

Question is how will i figure out that which all Contract Account fall under P1?

I need information at table and field level.

One option i have is to check in the installation table which all portions come under P1 and then select the associated contracts and then extract the associated contract accounts.This is a bottom-up approach as Contract Account is at Business Master Data level and Portion is at Techincal Master Data Level

I am looking at more simpler approach as this is very complex and involves table hit.. might be an performance issue.

If anybody has already encountered this type of requirement and had found out a solution.. pls provide it.

Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you also consider in the program your requirements for collective bills?

If this is the case, then you may want to determine the portion from the MRU in installation time slice (EANLH) rather than the portion in contract (EVER) and then work from there to determine the contract account. You can use the following tables/fields:

table EANLH: field ANLAGE (Installation), field ABLEINH (Meter reading unit)

table EVER: field ANLAGE (Installation), field VKONTO (Contract Account Number)

table TE422: field TERMSCHL (Meter reading unit), PORTION (Portion)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You are doing in a right way. I do agree there would be some performance issue but there is no other way.

Rgds

Rajendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you also consider in the program your requirements for collective bills?

If this is the case, then you may want to determine the portion from the MRU in installation time slice (EANLH) rather than the portion in contract (EVER) and then work from there to determine the contract account. You can use the following tables/fields:

table EANLH: field ANLAGE (Installation), field ABLEINH (Meter reading unit)

table EVER: field ANLAGE (Installation), field VKONTO (Contract Account Number)

table TE422: field TERMSCHL (Meter reading unit), PORTION (Portion)