cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Management-Produt Safety

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In Product safety, I have created substance in CG02 and maintained required datas. Also maintained MSDS datas in property tree.

Created Report with variant and language selection as EN. Same has been created.

In Report release CG56, Created MSDS report is not releasing, updated many times and tried to release and accept.but status not changing to released. Still in GP.

In CGSADM server running and CG5z also checked found ok.

How to release the MSDS.

Hope all friends will help on this issue.

Regards,

Guna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guna,I think we have to release our reports in CG50. and also check in CG5Z for status.

-Ram

Edited by: Ramachandran Jayaraman on Apr 12, 2008 8:33 AM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mark

Thank you for your reply.Problem solved after patch updation.

Cheers

Guna

Former Member
0 Kudos

i Have wrongly selected answered button.

Dear Ram

I have checked in CG50 also. Status not changed to relased and also in CG5Z still INProcess.

Updated many times no improvemnt.

Regards,

Guna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guna,

If you see the status GP in CG50 that means that your report body has been send to the WWI Report generation (GP = Generation Possible).

In status GP you can not release the report body because the report did not get created yet.

If it stays in that status for a long time something is wrong with your WWI report generation.

Before I go into details what might be the cause of this let me ask you if you have ever been able to generate WWI report bodies - or if this is your first try.

First think I would check is if your WWI generation server is up and running.

Therefore go to TR CG5Z and put your cursor on the orange line for the WWI servers(s) / 'WWI Work process(es)' - the line normally has a somthing like 'SV001' in it.

Than go to 'Utilities' -> 'Test Server' you should get a popup with some detaile dinformation about your WWI server.

If you don't get this popup make sure that the service for WWI is up and running - your RFC connection is set up correctly etc...

If you get a pop up make sure that the line(s) for the WWI Work process have green icons - if not activate the job (RC1WWIWP) by putting your cursor on the that WWI Server line and go to 'Utilities' -> 'Activate Server'.

Hope this helps for the start.

Greets

Mark

BTW - I posted a official SAP Note on here on the forum that goes over the set up of the generation servers in detail....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mark,

I have checked all your points in earlier stage and then i have posted in forum.

Your reply is good and correct.

I have done already in separate server. now am doing in my quality server. Now problem sorted and corrected. Now reports getting released.

Reason may be due to Patch level of server.After updation of patch level now its working fine.

Thanks for your detailed reply

Cheers

Guna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guna,

Glad to hear that you did get your QA WWI up and running.

Greets

Mark

P.s.: You might want to consider to mark the thread as answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

i Have wrongly selected answered button.

Dear Ram

I have checked in CG50 also. Status not changed to relased and also in CG5Z still INProcess.

Updated many times no improvemnt.

Regards,

Guna