cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: "No identity stores are defined for Workflow" ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm new to IdM and this forum and I was hoping to get some help from the more experienced folks here.

Just been experimenting so far and I've created a new Identity Center Configuration, with an ORACLE backend and Microsoft Active Directory on Windows Server 2003.

Created a few jobs and tasks and everything ran fine. The identity store and AD were updated properly as well; users were created and deleted as expected.

The monitoring module worked perfectly fine as well; reviewing the job log, browsing the identity store, it all worked fine.

I tried launching the workflow module for the first time, got to the main page and see that there are "No tasks available", which is perfectly fine. I then hit the login button on the left menu, and was hoping to see the normal login screen but instead I encountered the following error:

No identity stores are defined for Workflow

Warning: ocifetchinto() [function.ocifetchinto]: ORA-24374: define not done before fetch or execute and fetch in C:\Program Files\SAP\IdM\Workflow\web\common\dbwrapper.php on line 381

Notice: Undefined index: wfmenuhome in C:\Program Files\SAP\IdM\Workflow\web\login.php on line 443

Notice: Undefined index: wfmenutasks in C:\Program Files\SAP\IdM\Workflow\web\login.php on line 443

Notice: Undefined index: wfmenugroupadm in C:\Program Files\SAP\IdM\Workflow\web\login.php on line 443

Notice: Undefined index: wfmenuapprovals in C:\Program Files\SAP\IdM\Workflow\web\login.php on line 443

Notice: Undefined index: wfmenuhistory in C:\Program Files\SAP\IdM\Workflow\web\login.php on line 443

Notice: Undefined index: wfmenuchgpwd in C:\Program Files\SAP\IdM\Workflow\web\login.php on line 443

Notice: Undefined index: wfmenulogout in C:\Program Files\SAP\IdM\Workflow\web\login.php on line 443

In a previous install I was able to use the workflow module as expected and never ran into such errors.

I was hoping someone could shed more light onto this issue. I've checked and re-checked the Workflow configuration file and it has all the right connection settings.

How can this be fixed?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The database schema is corrupt or damaged

Answers (0)