cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text determination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

For importing multiple texts in to Sales Orders from Customer master I have done the following, but only one for the text is saved in the sales order.

1) Created Text IDs in Text object KNA1 and KNVV and assigned the text ids to the text procedure which in turn is assigned to the account group. (for customer).

2) Created access sequence with text objext KNA1 and KNVV with the appropriate Text IDs and Partner function.

3) Created Text IDs at the Sales Document header and assigned it to Text procedure and updated the access sequence created in the earlier step.

4) Updated the document type with the Text determination procedure.

When i create a sales order for a customer in the above account group the text from kna1 flows into the one of the text ids of the sales order header but the second one is blank. How do i get both the texts updated in the customer master to be updated in the sales order.

Please suggest a solution.

Regards,

Uday

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi uday

what you have done is right

In CMR - > sales area data - > additional data -> sales texts-> there you write the content

Now that content has to be passed on to sales order header data as text id's

you need to assign another access sequence to the 2nd text id .

separate access sequence has to be made for each and every text id

your problem will be solved

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srinath, the problem is solved.

Created another aceess sequence for the 2nd text and the problem was solved.

Still for my knowledge can you please tell me how will we use the various steps in a single access sequence. Is it the 'requirement' which will help us in selecting the valid texts in a single access sequence.

Anyways thanks for the suggestion.

Regards,

Uday

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you specify the language of sales organization?

if yes, only those texts that are maintained in the language of sales organization will be copied.

If your problem is still not solved, create a sales order, select Go to, header, texts and you can see which customer specific texts have been automatically copied from customer master record into sales document header.

You could click Analysis button to find any errors for text determination.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Krishnan,

Please check in these ares.

-->Have you Assigned the Text ID's in the Sales order Header access sequence with the tables KNA1 and KNVV or not.

If not assign the Text ID's to these tables.

-->Check have you assigned the access sequence no to the Text ID's in the step Text ID's in Textprocedure or not

If not assign the access sequence number to the respactive Text ID's.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.