cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To define a Header condition in pricing !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys ,

I would like to know,how do we set the condition type as header .

Does marking the header condition checkbox in Changes which can be made screen , sets the condition type as header condition ?

Or do we need to make any other settings ?

Thanks

Dona

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

changes which can be made only tells what type control we are going to have onthe condition type at the sales order level. Like we might thepricing to be carried automatically from condition records, or we can enter manually, or do not allow to enter manually. An header condition would explictly be marked as header by ticking the check box against Header condition field at V/06. also an header condition does not have an access sequence assigned to it, means we have enter the value manually at the sales order.

regards

sadhu kishore

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dona

Yes in V/06, if you tick the field Header condition under the tab Changes which can be made, it will work as a header condition. Also please note that for Header condition, there should not be access sequence in V/06.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi,

Thanks a lot for your answer.I got confused because...

I have a freigth condition with ... Header condition field checked, Item condition field checked,Group Condition field checked and we maintain access sequence for it

Means its a header condition,its a item condion, its a group condition and we have access sequence maintained for it.

I understand that this should not be the case ideally,but I donot know as to why this condition type was configured like this.

1.Can you give some idea about how system will behave in this case..

2. What is the effect of Amount/percent field in condition type ? Because this field is also checked,

but I cannot maintain condition records with % UoM in VK11 ,I can maintan only $ amount.Is there any other use of this field ?

fyi,

Calculation type is fixed amount ( B )

Thanks

Dona

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dona

If you ticked both header and item condition fields, you should maintain "C" in manual entries and this particular condition, you need to enter manually in sale order. Also, as I already said, you should not maintain Access sequence. If you maintain Access Sequence with Header condition ticked, in billing, while doing billing, if you click "Activate" button (being Header condition, you should activate), for each and every press / click in the keyboard, the value will either increase or decrease depending upon the data you maintained in V/06 in the field "Plus/minus".

Typical issue I had also faced long time back and when the end user while generating billing, after clicking "Activate" button, the value keeps increasing like anything and I was unable to find the root cause. Atlast, after removing the access sequence, the problem was solved.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dona,

Please go through this link it will help you about header conditions.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/dd/561760545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks murli for your reply ...

sometimes I feel so stupid to ask such questions.. I have been through the webpage you have given sometime back but forgot to visit it now before posting this question.

Dona