Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syndiacting Qualified lookup in new XML

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Requiremnet is to syndicate qualified look up data into different XML

.to be specific ..We have created Vendor specific data as Qualified lookup table and are mapping this table in Syndication to INFREC idoc.

But while syndicating it back..the XML file just pulls out the vendor name .Requiremnent was that the XML should pull out MAterial -Vendor specific data.

Questions:

1Is this possible?

2.If yes please help me with this regards..I think i might be missing some setting..

Regards,

Vikrant M Kelkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

As per my understanding of your requirement you wnat to syndicate the qualified table data in the form of XML.

If this is the case then it is possible.

- In the syndicator the source structure is your repository structure and your destination structure should be an XML schema containing the idoc structure.

- You need to map your qualified table fileds with the corresponding idoc fields.

- If you do not intend to syndicate any other fields you need not map them.

Note:

You need to note the following things while performing Qualifier syndication

1) While syndicating qualified table fields you need to map the lookup field to the corresponding segment.Else it will not allow you to map the fields inside the qualified table

2) You need to make that particular segemnt as Repeatable XML node in the map properties.

3) Once these settings are done you can map the qualified field syou want and they will be syndicated in the form of .XML

4) Also note to map the Root node.At the beginning of the structure.

Hope it helped

Kindly reward points if found useful

Thanks

Simona

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

1. Is this possible?

YES ,its possible.

2. If the Qualified Fields are not getting syndicated,make sure u have mapped it.

While Mapping the qualified table, First map the Qualified Table to the destination segment and then the fields in it.

Thanks,

Felix