cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samrtforms-read text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

I have a question in smartforms. Where can I read the text that I have used in my smartforms , I mean I have included a text in my smartform i.e VBBK and KNA1 with text_ids as z001, z002....z010 ect , but I want to read whats there in those text . If i go through se75 I can see those z001 ect but whats there in those I cant read them , can anyone help me out please.

thansks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Easy way to read text in smart form is ..

Create program lines in your smartform and inside program line use FM read_text and display it in your smart form.

close thread once your question is answered.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make the text element type as 'Include Text'.

For the attributes Text name, Text object, Text ID, Language get the values by double clicking those text-area in the respective transaction ( Change Mode). This ll navigate u to the editor text where select 'GOTO' in the menu bar which ll give u all the details. Pass these values to those attributes, then the text ll automatically displayed in ur SmartForm.

Regards,

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Of course it is displaying in the output of the smartforms , but my question is if I want to see and check as to what is the text belonging to text_id- say z001, z002,z003,z004 ect so where can I read them and see whats against each , anyways your suggestions have helped me a lots but I am not yet answered as I want to see whats againts each of the text_id.

thanks

I will close this thread and award the points as soon as I am done.thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SO10 and give the Text Name You will get it.

Regards

Sandipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Think it can't be seen. These entries are stored in the stxh and stxl tables. But the contents cannot be viewed there, just we can check whether the entries were made in those text areas or not using these tables. Otherwise goto the appropriate transactions and see the text contents in those text areas which u know already.

Regards,

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

VBBK

Go to the invoice or the order

go to its header

Go to the tab header texts.

there you will see the texts for VBBK

i dont know about KNA1

But i suppose you will see them in the customer master XD03/XD02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks I think I can see it now . Thanks all for your valuble answers I really appreciate it and as deserved the person gets his points.

Thanks all once again.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As told Above use the Read_text Function Module.

Regards

sandipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.u have to pass TEXT ID , Objects etc , there things u will get it from TEXT editor itself.

in that text TC --> come to change mode >then it will open Text Editor->menu goto--->header.

Use of READ_TEXT:

CALL FUNCTION 'READ_TEXT'

EXPORTING

ID = 'LTXT'

LANGUAGE = V_SPRAS

NAME = V_NAME

OBJECT = 'QMMA'

TABLES

LINES = IT_LINES

EXCEPTIONS

ID = 1

LANGUAGE = 2

NAME = 3

NOT_FOUND = 4

OBJECT = 5

REFERENCE_CHECK = 6

WRONG_ACCESS_TO_ARCHIVE = 7

OTHERS = 8

IF SY-SUBRC 0.

MESSAGE ID SY-MSGID TYPE SY-MSGTY NUMBER SY-MSGNO

WITH SY-MSGV1 SY-MSGV2 SY-MSGV3 SY-MSGV4.

ENDIF.

Regards,

If helpful reward with points(Don't forget).

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi give the name of the text in the so10 get the data ...displayed..

regards,

venkat.