cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

right standard 'rules' for packing and loading -standard scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

i am using rfid_outbound_configuration_guide.pdf with R/3 backend.

As given in the guide in page-82 for maintaining conditions and rules, i am using rules:FPP - for packing and rule:FPL for loading.

This set of combination does not work!

log message says-"Document cannot be send to the backend because status is not completed " when FPP is getting processed.

I presume when packing is done, I should not get this message.

I am using device manager simulator to send TagID to AII.

Could youn please suggest the set of Rules you are using for packing and loading. We have an activity-device_create_stock

I am wondering how should status be set to completed.the activity device_create_stock take care of that.

regards,

Ashit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashit;

That message means that the document is not completely packed (or loaded), not that the rule is working incorrectly.

You may want to take a look at the document status in transaction /AIN/QUDEL. I believe that the "Actual Quantity" has to match the "Expected Quantity" for all of the line items before it will consider the document completed and then send the feedback.

We are using a custom version of ZFPP because we have a custom rule that integrates the message with our R/3 backend, so I am not sure if I can completely help you with the activities you need in the rule.

Cheers,

John