cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deploy sample proyect

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. I performed all the steps outlined in the Screencam and at the end when I deploy the sample projects this ends with Warnings and when I go to the browser to execute the application this generates the following error:

Application cannot be started!

Details: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DS.5035] Application sap.com/techear cannot be started. Reason: it has hard reference to resource java:/MigrationDS with type javax.sql.DataSource, which is not active on the server.

I followed the steps as it is explained in the Screencam and also created the java: / MigrationDS

I would like to help me with this because I see that it's just a detail that I should fix.

Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but I have still the problem. I think that should create the connection by SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio but not how to do it. When I deploy to the application, I get a one Warning whith this description:

ERROR CODE DPL.DS.6193] Error while ; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DS.5030] Clusterwide exception: server ID 1460150:com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: com.sap.engine.services.ejb.exceptions.deployment.EJBDeploymentException: The DataSource for PersistenceManager java:/MigrationDS is not created.

in the master guide said that Switch to the Persistence Perspective. On the “Database Explorer” view, right-click “Connectons”, select “New Connection…”, enter the parameters according to your installation and press “Finish”:

But i can't found the Persistence Perspective and The DataBase Explorer. This no appears in the options.

What steps should I follow to solve this problem?

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

The datasource name in persistent.xml should be <b>"MigrationDS"</b>, not "java:/MigrationDS".

HTH!

\-- Vladimir

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Already imported all my project in SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio without errors by importing the libraries apache tomcat. Now what should I do to run this project in the browser with the port of SAP Application Server (500000)?

In order to run tomcat income the following address http://localhost:8080/colegio/index.jsp

Now I want to do the same but with the following address http://localhost:50000/colegio/index.jsp

Former Member
0 Kudos

But the structure of the example of the migration kit in the SDN community is different. For ejm in my case who would be the techweb and techejb?

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Just try to deploy as is, don't use the migration kit in this case cause it really shouldn't be necessary (it solves kinda different tasks).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Vladimir and Srinivasan! Only I change the name of "java:/MigrationDS" to "MigrationDS". Now I could integrate the example of the community SDN for the Migration Kit.

My problem now is that I want to integrate my own application that is based on JSP, * The database server MySQL,* the architectural pattern MVC (Model, View, Controller) and runs in Tomcat. The structure of folders in the following one:

Application

imagenes

WEB-INF

classes

com

control

model

structures

The controller is located in the folder model.

The model is located in the folder model.

The views are at the same level of the folder WEB-INF.

My question is: Which are the steps to continuing to integrate my application to the SAP Application Server?

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

So, you have a web app (WAR) that runs on Tomcat. This should be fairly straight forward to deploy and run on the AS Java. Just give it a try...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For changing perspective go to Window>view>other-->Persistance Perspective

Regards

Srinivasan Subbiah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether you have done the following.

1.Have you created a custom db driver.

2.Have you created a datasource and alias(optional but standard way).

If you have done the above. Check whether the MigrationDS datasource is currently running in the server.

You can check this with nwa(netweaver administrator).

If not start that DS using the nwa

You can refer this blog for procedure to create a datasource. Your problem is with datasource and database only.

/people/sampath.gunda8/blog/2008/02/21/connecting-an-application-to-an-external-database-in-sap-nw-ce-71

Hope this solves your problem.

Regards

Srinivasan Subbiah