cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WRITE_FORM not displaying data

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using WRITE_FORM in my driver program to write data to my SAPScript. My code looks something like this

Read table itab into wa index 1.
write_form using window element 

And in the SAPScript 
Window  has &wa-field1&, &wa-field2& and so on

When I am in debug in my program, I can see that itab and wa are populated. But debug in Sapscript and the wa is initial. Seems like something is wrong with write_form and I have not been able to figure that out. Has anyone faced a similar issue before?

Edited by: Megan Flores on Apr 10, 2008 5:18 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok I figured out how to delete the entire ZV55E function group. I think I did not copy the V55E function group properly. What is the best way to do this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a copy of function group V55E as ZV55E. How do I delete this copy. I would like to copy the function group all over again. Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on the Certificate of Origin for Europe. The Sapscript is SD_EXPORT_FECO and driver program RVADAUS1. Since the standard prog/script does not meet our requirements, I have created a custom copy of them both ZSD_EXPORT_FECO and ZRVADAUS1. If you notice RVADAUS1 actually calls FM RV_EXPORT_DOCUMENT_PRINT which is in function pool SAPLV55E include INCLUDE LV55EU03. So I had to make a copy of the entire function group V55E. I may have broken something around here. I have not made any changes to the driver program or Sapscript. So I assume the answer to your question is, Yes it is defined as global data. Can you help me on this one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Megan,

The concept you have told is correct.

May be if you give ur code, i can check if it has got some error.

Thanks,

karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Where have u defined the workarea WA? It has to be a global data, so not defined in a form.

Max