Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALERT Configuration (Please help)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I applied all URL

/people/bhavesh.kantilal/blog/2006/07/25/triggering-xi-alerts-from-a-user-defined-function

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/13/alerts-with-variables-from-the-messages-payload-xi--updated

/people/community.user/blog/2006/10/16/simple-steps-to-get-descriptive-alerts-from-bpm-in-xi

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/56/d5b54020c6792ae10000000a155106/content.ht

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2c/abb2e7ff6311d194c000a0c93033f7/frameset.htm

/people/sukumar.natarajan/blog/2007/01/07/how-to-raise-alerts-from-abap-proxy

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/09/xi-alerts--step-by-step

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/09/xi-alerts--troubleshooting-guide

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/11/22/error-handling-framework-xiout-of-the-box-episode-1

/people/community.user/blog/2006/10/16/simple-steps-to-get-descriptive-alerts-from-bpm-in-xi

/people/ginger.gatling/blog/2005/06/16/integrating-alerts-into-uwl--its-no-problem

/people/aravindh.prasanna/blog/2006/02/20/configuring-scenario-specific-e-mail-alerts-in-xi-ccms-part-3

/people/aravindh.prasanna/blog/2005/12/24/configuring-scenario-specific-e-mail-alerts-in-xi-ccms-part-2

/people/aravindh.prasanna/blog/2005/12/23/configuring-scenario-specific-e-mail-alerts-in-xi-ccms-part--1

Alert can be triggered in different ways. and I tried them all, my question is that when apply tr: ALRTCATDEF and goto setting from menu chose Configuration then I select SMTP Forwarding as XML Eamil address: when I put my eamil address its comes email my lotus nots with ALERT.XML file otherwise its not comesup

I done these steps:

Goto ALRTCATDEF then create CLASSIFICATION such as XDV_SYSTEM then create ALERT CAGEGORY

In Containor window I put

SXMS_MSG_GUID

SXMS_RULE_NAME

SXMS_ERROR_CAT

SXMS_ERROR_CODE

SXMS_FROM_PARTY

SXMS_FROM_SERVICE

SXMS_FROM_NAMESPACE

SXMS_FROM_INTERFACE

SXMS_TO_PARTY

SXMS_TO_SERVICE

SXMS_TO_NAMESPACE

SXMS_TO_INTERFACE

Long TXT Eamil I put:

Error: &SXMS_ERROR_CODE& (Cagegory &SXMS_ERROR_CAT& ) was found in a message

&SXMS_MSG_GUID& from the interface &SXMS_FROM_SERVICE&

Then goto RWB and Add roules such as ALERT category

Then click Fix Receipients and put my USER ID and Other peoples USER ID and both user ID has email address in SU01 users...

QUESTION:

1. Where I will put eamil address to get these messages which I customized ...?

2. I didn't put anywhere alert.txt file why its comes with attachment file

3. Can I delete or remove eamil address from ALRTCATDEF -> Setting -> Configuration then I select SMTP Forwarding as XML Eamil address ?

Please give me answer I really appriciated it

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

1. Where I will put eamil address to get these messages which I customized ...?

all emails have to be defined in user profile --> SU01

also if you have to send an email to other addrees that not correpond to any user, you can add it in TCOD SCOT

2. I didn't put anywhere alert.txt file why its comes with attachment file

2) I dont know what attachment file you refer. y get alerts but with out any attachment

3. Can I delete or remove eamil address from ALRTCATDEF -> Setting -> Configuration then I select SMTP Forwarding as XML Eamil address

3) also if you have to send an email to other addrees that not correpond to any user, you can add it in TCOD SCOT

Hope it helps

Rodrigo