cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total number of transactions

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Is there any way to find the total number of transactions that are executed per day.

regards

seethy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sidhesh;

i tried sm20 . i checked all the options. I put 6 months time period. but it shows "The result set for selection was empty"'.

Is there any particular way to sort the list.

thanks in advance

seethy

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

First you must enable Audit Logs.

To configure Audit logs use transaction SM19 , you need to configure the static/dynamic profiles to ensure that your system captures audit information.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/a5/d9d83746c0002fe10000009b38f842/frameset.htm

Also ensure that you have the appropriate parameters set in your instance profile.

Note: if you switch on the Audit log today, you will get data from today onwards. You cannot get data for the days the Audit was not switched on.

Regards,

Siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you configure the audit log using SM19 first?

without configuring this you can not get result.

alternate you can use tcode STAD but it's has limitation in no of days result.

regards,

kaushal

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot siddesh, I configured audit logs. I sort out my problem.

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

happy to help

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Markus;

I am looking for the first option you have mentioned. all the Tcodes that have executed.

regards

seethy

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Seethy,

You can switch on the Audit logs and get a detailed list of transactions executed and you can also get which user has executed that transaction.

Check this link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/68/c9d8375bc4e312e10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

Regards,

Siddhesh

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please specify "executed transaction".

If I start "VA01" - is that transaction "executed" in your understanding? If someone starts that transaction once and enters data of 10 orders without leaving it and the second person logs off or starts other transactions and also enters 10 orders, is this "one execution" or "10 executions"?

Markus