Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_GET_STATUS_2 only works when entering SC number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

SRM 4.0.

I am seeing some strange behaviours in my system these days. The job BBP_GET_STATUS_2 is set up in batch to run every 5 minutes, but now I am seeing issues where the documents are not properly updated in SRM.

The case is that in the user's Goods Receipt screen they have the list of purchase orders that are relevant for GR - once the GR has been posted, the PO will disappear from the screen. However, nowadays many POs do not automatically remove themselves from the users' GR screens. When I run the job BBP_GET_STATUS_2 manually and entering the SC number(s) everything works. So it seems the job is not working very well if no SC numbers are maintained in it.

Has anyone else seen this type of strange behaviour? It seems strange to me that this should not be working in batch runs where it would make no sense to type in the SC numbers.

DM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DM,

We face exactly same issue after upgrade to patch level 12 (SAPKIBKS12).

Below notes solve the problem. Please check

SRM

Implement OSS note 1115597, and all dependednt

R3D:

OSS note 1078147,1101869, 1072266 & 1123548

Hope this helps

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dennis, check if after running the BBP_GET_STATUS_2 the table BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB is been updated.

Also check if your job for REREQ_CLEAN is working fine.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there.

I have a batch running every 5 minutes with the steps

CLEAN_REQREQ_UP

BBP_GET_STATUS_2

and the spool list tells me:

Update Successful

... 6.466 Data Records Updated (SC Rows)

and 0 Data Records Created (References)

So this should be fine, right? But it is still not removing the purchase orders from the GR screen after this. What could be causing this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

And how does the table BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB work; should this be empty after REQREQ and BBP_GET_STATUS_2 has run?