cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calling SAP-Transaktion with iview

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have a problem with an 'SAP transaction IVIEW'. i have created that iview, and it calls an SAP-transaction.

so far so good, that works perfect. BUT: when the transaction ends i get the button 'sap easy access'. when i push it i get the sap menu in sap gui html. thats not good.

if i put '~SINGLETRANSACTION 1' in the webgui service in the backend system i don't get the 'sap easy access' button, but an message:

Logged Off Successfully

You have been logged off from SAP Web Application Server.

i don't want option 1 (button easy acces) NOR i want option 2 (message).

i want to return to the side of the portal (in that case ESS-submenu) from where i have

called the SAP-Transaction.

any ideas ?

reg, Martin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Martin,

It seems that you are missing the redirect mechanim to bring your users back to your iview (after logoff):

/nSICF -> navigate to your Internet Service -> Display service -> Error Pages -> Logoff Page -> Redirect to URL -> <protocol>://<host>:<port>/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/<service>

I hope this might help you.

Warm regards,

Cristiano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Martin,

Even i have faced this issue, the option i used was to remove the header completely.

there is a parameter called ~webgui_simple_toolbar which you can use in order to resolve this issue

for the values to be passed in this parameter please refer to service.sap.com

There is a sapnote specifically for this, i think 1010519 just chck it.

Hope this helps!

regards

Atul Shrivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

i already have gone trough this. but the end of it is just the same ! it is not possible to get this stupid message away. any ideas ?

reg, Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

why dont u remove the header completely?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have done this !

it is not a problem with the header. when you end the transaction you get the message i have posted.

or what do you mean by removing header ?!? please specifiy

and this one in BIG, FAT letters and in ENGLISH(!!) language. we have a german-language system here.

even our biggest bosses in the company will use these ESS-functions. they will kill me for this !

reg, Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all do not use ~SINGLETRANSACTION with this combination.

If I am right you said when the transaction ends the log off message comes for eg i am creating a travel request and when i save it log off screen comes.

remove the SINGLETRANSACTION parameter and pass the webgui simple toolbar with the option of removing the okay code field.

Hope this helps!

regards

Atul Shrivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Martin,

Are you using Easy Web Transaction?

Please note that its obsolete and SAP recommends not to use it.

You can refer to this article.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/portal-and-collabo...

Regards

Deb

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys,

no, i am not using easy web transaction.

i MUST use singletransaction, as i don't want users to get to the sap-main-menu. as i wrote in my first posting, putting away the singletransaction parameter leeds to the button 'sap easy access', when i click this i get to the sap-menu. thats very bad !