cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revenues are not coming in the accounting tab page in cprojects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am configuring the mulitilevel controlling on account assignment in cprojects with Project system.

I have given cost/revenue rate in customization along with revenue element. The revenue element i categorised in the cost element category of "11".Then the cost element has assigned to controlling area and then to company code and then i replicated these values also.

Apart from the above, is there any other setting i forgot? Please help me.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the type of Cost center you have defined for revenues....

Niranjan

Award points for useful info !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niranjan,

The cost element is already with assigned with corresponding cost enter of controlling area.

Any other suggestion?

Thanks and Regards

Vetrivel

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vetrivelan,

I guess, you used cProj. 4.0. Would you please let me know, which ERP release you uses, ECC 600?

Is the revenues correctly booked in the involved WBS, you can check it using the PS reporting.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zhenbo,

I am using cproject 4.5 and ERP is ECC6 only. I have defined the revenue rate at task level in cproject and assign corresponding revenue element too.

i was not getting revenues only intially but now i am not getting Project structure for task based as well as role based and costing also.

Now the system showing error as "Internal error: Calling costing leads to exception:"

I am not able to find which configuration change is responsible for this error.

Can you please help me?

Thanks and regards

Vetrivel

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vetrivel,

For the error 'internal error with exception' you can raise a customer message to have SAP take a look, if you can not solve it youself.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We encountered similar problem..

Now if you are confident on config and if you have changed config, just create a new project with resource allocation and task allocation and all other prerequisites from cProjects and check accounting tab ...

Im sure you will get accounting related values...

Niranjan

Let me know if it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niranjan,

I have created a new structure, where i can see the cost plan for that task but still revenue is not appearing.

Besides, now there is a extra in the sum up cost at project definition level.

Can any one please help me which config is required for revenue appearing in cprojects and extra sum up cost at project definition level?

thanks and regards

Vetrivel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zhenbo,

Now i can do the cost plan but still in revenue planning, I have defined the revenue cost and revenue element too. But it is not appearing at the front end and calculation shows as zero.

Can you please help me which config is required for this?

Besides, now there is extra sum-up cost is appearing at the project defintiion level on accounting. which config is responsible for this change?

Thanks and Regards

Vetrivel

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Tami,

This a long time issue and maybe you already discovered that the extra cost position on top page - it is coming from Overhead calculations. If you have resolved also the issue with not calculated & displayed revenues maybe you can shared it, as we face the same trouble.

Thanks & BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Evrika! We found the reason that revenues are not calculated and displayed in cProject - is because of the revenue calculation type setup per project type in the Accounting integration. It should be used the calculation type 1= Use cost/revenues rates from cProjects.

BR to all!

former_member214272
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

(A) Which costing varianr you use

PCO2 --> internal order

PS06 --> Easy cost planning

The costing variant controls how the costing is to be carried out. With it, you control:

-->Whether the costing results are to be regarded as plan costs or actual costs

-->Which prices are used to value the materials, internal activities and external activities

-->How overhead surcharges are calculated

(B)Define cost & revenue rates for the project role & enter the validity details. The start date and end of the validity dates should be within the organization and project dates ( IN C PROJECT )

then go to make seeting in ERP

C PROEJCT --> ACCOUNT INTEGRATION --> MAKE SETING IN ERP ( R/3 SYSTEM)

(C) In CONTROLLING check the costing varaint

(D)Settings for “Define Controlling Scenario

(E)Assign Cost Elements and Activity Types

Check this setting any thing is missing .

and also check in Cproject Resoure tab page --> Costing tab

planned cost and Revenues

CHECK AND REVERT BACK

THANKS

SUNIL JAWALKAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sunil,

Thanks for you reply. I have given the cost variant PS06 where in i have added all the neccessity information.

But i guess, the cost variant help in cost calculation. I am getting cost values in accounting tab and the same is reflected in Project system too.

I am facing problem in revenues only. Its not coming in the accounting tab page as well as in project system. I dont know which program is essential to calcuate the revenue calculation in cprojects?

thanks

vetrivel

former_member214272
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In Accounting Tab page click on controlling cockpit and check the error occured

and tell me aslo.

logic for revunue calculation

(1)

C- project Account integration

When you define cost Revenues rates

(left side screeen ) Maintain validity details maintain Revenues .

and cost lelement with cost element catg.11

Then it reflect in Accounting tab page

(2) IN Project System

Your doing revenues planning in CJ42

( it calculates depends upon the your PR . PO AND ORDER

take into considration)

Thanks

sunil jawalkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sunil ,

I have already given the revenue rate as well as the cost element is already with category "11" only.

But When i clicked on the controlling cockpit, i am not getting the new window. I am getting a error message as "The website cannot be found"

Thanks and Regards

Vetrivel