cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum Delivery Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Just some advice really. I am busy with trying to improve the MDV process, by adding a MDV surcharge condition, that will be applied if the delivery value is below the MDV threshold .

Example :

MDV Threshold condition = 300€ , MDV surcharge = 30€

Order A 100€

Order B 150€

Both grouped in a delivery ( Value 250€ ), as it is less than 300€ , then create the delivery and add the surcharge 30€, the customer will then be charged for 280€=(250€+30€)

So besides just creating an MDV surcharge condition( ZMIZ ) and applying it to the delivery pricing procedure (ZVP000) which already has the MDV condition (ZMDV), this will have effects in billing. Making sure the surecharge is carried over to billing.

Is it a case of account determinations and assigning the condition to an account key?

Basically what are the settings I should think about with billing?

Regards

TV

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be done mainly by the calculation type and basic config of the condition type.

First you need to enter that surcharge condition that has to be invoked with the inbuild condition that( if the total delivery doc value equals or exceeds 2500 then this condition will not be reflected) .

I guess this should be at the header level.

Second the basis prerequistes condition has to be set in (requirement )delivery to ensure the visbility of this condition type may be in the form of routine with the logic:

That if the total delivery value net value (NETWR)in KOMP table gets updated with the value less than a certain amount then this condition type will get invoked and also display a second condition type with surcharge rate.

regards,

Siddharth.

Answers (0)