but when i am doing gr material is getting accepted in any store

how to tackle this problem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First try to create storage locations in customizing for your plant. Then go to change material master and Logistics:Store tab page (mm42) there mention the storage location and then save repeat this for your all the three locations

Then if you make PO you can mention the storage location or else while doing GR you can change the storage location.

Regards

GK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

I believed your configuration is set Automatic create the storage location when you do GR.

Kindly go to OMJ8

Unticked the "Create SLoc. automatic"

hope this help you.

Regards,

Maia

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The storage locations will be assigned to the plant.You can enter the receipt to any of the storage locations assigned to that plant.

If you want the material to be placed in the particular storage locations make it defaulted using personnel settings.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

pls enter the storage location in Material master - MRP 2 tab in prod storage location.

thanks,

dhana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per SAP standard for GR movemnts & similar movements The Create automatic storage location flag is ticked.

If you donot require th functionality you can remove the same in customizing for the Movements

SPRO -> Materials Management- Inventory Management and Physical Inventory-> Goods Receipt-> Create Storage Location Automatically

Remove the tick for the required movements.

Thanks & Regards

kishore

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe automatic creation of SLoc is set in SPRO:

... > Inventory Management and Physical Inventory > Automatic Movements > Create Storage Location Automatically

Pleae check it.

Is this your problem? Please clarify your question.

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Apr 10, 2008 3:06 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain Sto loc in PO, So that it will be defaulted in MIGO.