cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Output determiantion using Delivery type & Item category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am facing a problem while triggering output using Delivery type/Item Category access in access sequence xyz. I have maintained the condition record for this access and did all the necessary customization settings.

When i maintain the condition record for other access in Access sequence xyz the out put is being triggered.

After some analysis i found that the Delivery type/Item category is using different communication structures.

ie. Delivery type is using KOMKBV2-LFART. where as Item Category is using KOMPBV2-PSTYV. The output is a header output.

can any one explain the problem here in maintaining different comm structures for an access for generating header output.

Thanks in advance for your inputs.

Best Regards

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sateesh,

were you able to find out the solution for the problem (Delivery type/ item category)

reply would be helpfull

Regards

AS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The table KOMK is communication Header Pricing table and where as KOMP is communication Item Pricing....... "PSTYV" item category field is not in KOMK header table it is extracted from KOMP table only....... You should get the output out of it........

What is the error you are getting......

Regards

Bageerath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply.

I am not getting any error message. The issue is after maintaining the Output condition record with all necessary customizing settings , the delivery document is not triggering the required Output/message type.

Best Regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mean to say its not triggering the output automatically.....

If that is the case then goto the condition type in IMG and in tab "default values" make the dispatch time as "send immediately when saving the application" this will automatically triggers the output based on the condition records.....

Regards

Bageerath