Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type in Sales Order

former_member220801
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Is there any way to limit a specific condition type can be entered by an authorized person?

i.e. A can enter condition HA00, while B cannot

Can it be set in user profile? Thanks

Points will be awarded for useful answers.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally development and maintenance of condition records in VK11 is done by core team members only.

Its better to leave this authorization to them.

Still if you feel this scenario is there, you can limit the values in which the condition type can be limited, like the upper and lower limit of a particular condition type.

regards,

Siddharth.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

maintain a user exit i.e. while saving a sales order, system ensures only a particular user can save a sales order with your requirement.

discuss with your abap consultant?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Seed,

Yes, this can be set, create a new role and enter the particular condition type for which you want to give the authorization, attach the same role to user id...he will not be able to maintain condition record for any other condition type.

Reward Points if it helps,

Regards,

N

Edited by: Nitesh Nagpal on Apr 10, 2008 5:52 PM

former_member220801
Participant
0 Kudos

My question is "how can/is there any way a condition type can be limited to input by authorized person only in sales order"

e.g. in SO 10001, A can input a condition like ZXXX as a header/item condition, while B cannot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can restirct the condition from manually entering in a document (this will be applicable to all users). For restricting a particular condition for a user from entering manually in the order, you need to consult with your BASIS security administrator. But not sure whether this can be achieved or not.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Consult ur requirement with the basis guy he will be helpful to u.