cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a Report detailing who has logged into SAP ECC 6.0 over 24hours

MPGraziano
Participant
0 Kudos

I am looking for a report that would detail who has logged into SAP over a 24hour period?

Even logs would be good. This is very important as we are trying to trace the events leading up to a problem

Regards,

Maria

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Transaction/Report RSUSR200 will show you who was logged in.

Markus

MPGraziano
Participant
0 Kudos

That's right, this report will show be when the last time the user has logged in correct?

Can I get more details of what they are doing as well?

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean with "what they are doing"?

Please read my post on

Markus

MPGraziano
Participant
0 Kudos

To be more exact, by userid, what transaction was executed over a period of time

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to activate Auditing for this purpose. This will, however, not track the transaction called in the past.

I wonder what you want to do with that information because you won't be able to tell, what the user has actually done.

If I start VA01, enter "TA" and press enter - I have started that transaction but I haven't done anything. Do you count that in your wanted-statistic as "has done VA01" or "has not done VA01"?

You can use STAD to see what is exactly happening on your system but not for 24h because the amount of data would be so big, your system would literally explode (depending on the number of users and activity on your system of course).

Markus

MPGraziano
Participant
0 Kudos

Actually the report that indicates when userid was last logged in etc. is sufficent for now.

we will assess if we require more

maria

Answers (0)