cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery and Invoice Numbering range

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

Delivery and Invoice Numbering range Plant Wise.

1. I have one Company Code Many Plant. Whenever i am creating the Delivery and Invoice, i should want different Numbering range of Delivery Number and Invoice Numbers. So that i can understand that these invoice raised from particular plants

Regards,

Udhay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Udhay

By applying USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZZ), you can achieve plant wise number range for billing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Ur requirement doesnt fulfills in standard SAP, in the satandard program there is a need to write some coding for this requirement, tell the requirement to ur abaper he will writes coading in the RV60AFZZ program that number has to be picked on the plant based, before that u need to create the number range ids for the corrsponding plants,

Regards,

kishore.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

To achieve this you have to for Development using Userexits in MV50AFZZ and RV60AFZZ respectively for Delivery and Billing.

Create a ZTales and maintain the list of Plants and the corresponding Number ranges.

Then the system takes the Number corresponding to that plant in the document under creation, from the list in Ztable.

Thanks,

Ravi