Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INBOUND_BINDING_ERROR

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI all,

later a did a client copy from 001 to 200 am getting this error at sender CC, in my case JDBC.

2008-04-10 08:52:12 Success The message status set to DLNG.

2008-04-10 08:52:14 Error Received XI System Error. ErrorCode: INBOUND_BINDING_ERROR ErrorText: ErrorStack: Error in sender agreement for party , service BS_ORAC_K, interface namespace urn:repsol.com:xi:orac:oraclebi, interface MI_oa_oraclebi No sender agreement found for , , , , ,

2008-04-10 08:52:14 Error Transmitting the message to endpoint http://suarbulxd1d01:8001/sap/xi/engine?type=receiver using connection JDBC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: INBOUND_BINDING_ERROR:.

2008-04-10 08:52:14 Success The message status set to WAIT.

as a saw in other similar threads, the SICF services were re-activated and the SAP_BASIS (tpz) was re-imported.

i dont have problem with CPA Cache and the connectivity with SLD works fine.

any suggest??

Thanks in advice

Rodrigo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem was in the connection string of integration server --> HTTP port was bad

Thanks All.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the scenario where you have used this CC, if you have created the Sender Agreement.

Bytheway what is your scenario?

Regards,

Sarvesh

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

i saw last posts before, but i cant solve my problem yet.

my scenario is JDBC (oracle) to BI.

as i can see, the data from oracle is reaching but PI dont know what to do because it doesnt find the sender agreement associated. I have defined the sender agreement and all parameters are right. the scenario was re-created coimpleted ussing other names and namespaces but the error persist.

Thanks,

Rodrigo

Edited by: Rodrigo Pertierra on Apr 10, 2008 10:24 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check the following threads

regards

krishna