cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mdt/channelmonitorservlet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all, how i can handle the following error messages in mdt/channelmonitorservlet?

10.04.08 12:12:10 479fe990-06e6-11dd-b517-0014220ce4c9 Fehler bei der Archivierung der Datei 'cma_sortiment_20080409233856.txt' als '/adm_xi/Romano/Coop_Shop/ALE/P/Archiv/cma_sortiment_20080409233856.txt' nach der Verarbeitung. Der FTP-Server hat folgende Fehlermeldung zurückgegeben 'com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx: 550 /adm_xi/Romano/Coop_Shop/ALE/P/Archiv/cma_sortiment_20080409233856.txt: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. '. Weitere Informationen erhalten Sie von Ihrem FTP-Server-Hersteller.

10.04.08 12:12:09 479fe990-06e6-11dd-b517-0014220ce4c9 Message mit ID 479fe990-06e6-11dd-b517-0014220ce4c9 verarbeitet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check this

3. File Receiver: FTP Problems for Large Files with Microsoft IIS

Q: I have configured a File Adapter receiver channel to upload to a Microsoft Internet Information Server FTP server using the "Put File" mode "Use Temporary File".

When sending a large file to the receiver, I get the following error: "com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftpFTPEx: <filename>: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process."

How do I solve this problem?

A: The cause of this problem is a known bug in the Microsoft IIS FTP server implementation you are using. For details, refer to:

IIS 4.0: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;238644

There is no fix available from Microsoft. As a workaround, set the configuration parameter "Put File" to "Directly".

IIS 5.0: The problem is currently not documented by Microsoft. As a workaround, set the configuration parameter "Put File" to "Directly".

IIS 6.0: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;828086

Apply the hotfix provided by Microsoft.

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check ur file is open at the FTP server or it is used by other person.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

and how can i find the correct ftp server address path in xi config? i would like be found these file, before i contact the customer. sry for simple questions, i´m a lamer in using of xi...

Edited by: Rene Schulz on Apr 10, 2008 12:47 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In file adapter u have used all the FTp server congfiguration along with the directory path of file and file name.

some of the error message is mentioned in some different lang can u pls let me know the meaning of the same in Eng

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

sry, but i can´t select language by login to url http://:50000/mdt/channelmonitorservlet. my user has fixed language settings for en but i think the service is configured to de. i have no idea, how i can change the language.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That is fine u check what i said to u.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx for support. i found ftp address and send kb article to customer...