cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Message Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Iam getting the General Error Message in my scenario WS>XI>WS. Can anyone please sort this out..

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter -->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapterFramework</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MESSAGE">GENERAL</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Connection refused: connect</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack />

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Thanks ,

Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply UDO,

when i tried to test messages in my scenario,That was the error message i got and, can you please tell me what is that SAP additional text , connection refused, connect?

Regards,

Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Actually, he did tell you what that meant in his post. I'll try to be a little more explicit.

Connection refused means that the connection to the receiving system was not allowed by the receiving system. That is, you tried to send a message from A to B and B wouldn't let you.

This is usually due to some kind of security settings. For example, when you send a message out via HTTP, the recipient HTTP server may require a username and password. If your request doesn't contain a username/pass, or if the password isn't correct, then the request to connect to the server will be refused.

Does that make it more clear? You need to check your connection settings.

Cheers,

Steve

-

If you find a post useful, please help keep the community going by setting a good example and rewarding the poster with points.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kumar,

what should that mean? Just what you can read: "Connection refused". May be wrong address, may be wrong path.

Regards,

Udo