cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2LIS_11_V_SSL or RMBWV311 problem: Delta Queue Order Incorrect

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a problem extracting data using 2LIS_11_V_SSL. Normally it is working but in the case of creating a rejection order it is not uploading the data correctly.

Here is the case (simplified):

We have 5 fields as key fields: Doc Number, Item Number, Scheduled Line, Delivery Number, Delivery Item.

One Key figure: Quantity

One technical field: Recordmode

I create a a rejection order. Automatically this rejection is creating a delivery document.

Now I run my delta extractor. In the PSA I see these lines: (Take into account the order)

Reg | Doc Number | Item Number | Scheduled Line | Delivery Number | Delivery Item | Quantity | Recordmode
1   | 123        | 1           | 1              |                  |              | -10         | D
2   | 123        | 1           | 1              | 321              | 1           |  10         | 
3   | 123        | 1           | 1              |                  |              |  10         |

Those uploaded to my ODS are stored in two lines.

ODS:

Doc Number | Item Number | Scheduled Line | Delivery Number | Delivery Item | Quantity
123        | 1           | 1              |                  |              |  10         
123        | 1           | 1              | 321             | 1           |  10

One with a delivery number and another one without. That's not the correct result. It should only exist the line with the delivery number.

In my opinion the extractor is providing the correct lines but in a wrong sequence. The third line should be the first not the last. Example:

Reg | Doc Number | Item Number | Scheduled Line | Delivery Number | Delivery Item | Quantity | Recordmode
1   | 123        | 1           | 1              |                  |              |  10         | 
2   | 123        | 1           | 1              |                  |              | -10         | D
3   | 123        | 1           | 1              | 321             | 1          |  10         |

In this way the second line will delete the first one. I've tried to find a SAP note fixing it but I've found nothing. I don't know if the error is in the functional module of the extractor or in the program RMBWV311 which is transferring records to the delta queue.

Any idea how to fix it?

Many thanks,

Aniol Esquerra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having the same problem. Can you help me in this regard.

Thanks & Regards,

Raghu Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

you Datasource is not ready for use an ODS instead use an infocuve directly from Datasource....this Datasource is created for an infocube update not for ODS update...

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

When i check the delta mode of the 2lis_11_v_ssl, the value is ABR.

Normally, ABR type delta mode should support ODS with overwrite or additive mode.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks

Alkan

Former Member
0 Kudos

No,

Unfortunately the error is coming from the modification log so it is out of my knowledge. In my case it is happening with a custom version of RE sales order's type. The only thing I have modified since my last post it is the way to delete the records. Now I'm not using the recordmode anymore. Instead I'm using the RECORD_DELETED field mapped to a standard BW field. After the load I delete these records using a logic. I'm doing this because using the recordmode I had this problem.

Creation of position 1. Deletion flag 0

Deletion of position 1. Deletion flag X

Creation of a new position 1. Deletion flag 0

Using recordmode my second record is deleting everything, including the third record because it transfer a D to the technical field. Therefore only the Key fields are transferred and deleted. Using a standard field the third record is overwriting this deletion flag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aniol,

Have you find a solution regarding to issue? I have a same issue.

REgards

Alkan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Unfortunately I can't change the extraction mode because I've a lot of doc modifications (more than 10000) so direct delta is discarded. Regarding V3 mode, as it is not serialized, my problem will get worst :S

Maybe changing the order for this specific case in the start routine... But I would like to fix the extractor if possible.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked the sequence in other update modes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Hope serialized V3 update can solve your problem..Try it.

Thanks,

Teja