cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy inspection result

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I have done the setting for the copy of the inspection result from the previous inspection lot.

1. make setting for copy- inspection type 04, plant 1100, control insp lot- manual and automatic data transfer, control in RR- manual and automatic data transfer, origin TL -02

but in result recording when i record the result for the first inspection lot and would like to copy the same result into the 2nd lot i select the charact and in edit copy insp result the system does not copy the results.

What is missing? Kindly suggest.

Regards,

Anil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

have you created an active implementation of QECOPY in SE18?

Maybe this information will help you resolve your issue.

Regards,

Isabelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.. Isabelle

I will check the same.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Isabelle,

I have checked the same but there is no enhancement or BAdi exists for QECOPY. can u please tell whether i have to create the BAdi or Enhancement? i mean which one BAdi or enhancement?

Also i will appreciate if u explain in detail.

Thanks and Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anybody pl. advise for copying the inspection results from one insp. lot to next insp. lot

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Pls refer this document.

[http://www.sapdb.info/category/articles/]

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal,

Tons... of Thanks to you.

It has been a great help to me. after a very long time i got the reply from this forum.

once again thanking you.

I will check out and revert.

Assigning full points.

Regards,

Anil Mahajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi anil,

Actually I have also written this article long back and submitted it. But after this long time i received confirmation about the article publishing so informed you.

Best Of Luck

Regards,

Shyamal

Edited by: Shyamal Joshi on Jul 4, 2008 2:56 PM

Edited by: Shyamal Joshi on Jul 4, 2008 2:57 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Shyamal I have done the settings as u syggested, but i'm not getting that pop-up sceen.

have u used any BAdi for the same?

ur help will be very precious to me.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Exactly as our friend Isabelle has suggested go to SPRO-> Quality Management->Environment->Tools->Communication with Quality Inspection Engines--->execute :- BAdI: Copying of Inspection Decisions for Externally Triggered Inspection and activate the Implementation that is obstructing you to go further (It is out of my memory but it must be "QEC_RESULT_COPY")

Regards,

Shyamal

Edited by: Shyamal Joshi on Jul 4, 2008 4:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ..Isabelle & Shyamal for ur valuable inputs.

now my doubt has been cleared.

Thanks

Regards,

Anil

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Shyamal/Anil,

I have done same configuration but resultsa are not getting copied the Inspection lot, Please correct me where i am going wroung.

Regards

DON

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Anil,

Have you activated the EA-PLM extension set in your system? If not then the named BAdi Qecopy is not available.

Regards,

Isabelle