cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on XI certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have total 4 years of experience in SAP-ABAP and 4 months experience in XI.I am with same concern for more than 2 years now.

If I want to appear for the XI certification,am I eligible?

Do I need one year experience in XI to appear for the exam (or) two years experience in SAP is enough?

Can I take exam other than teched?How to apply for the same?

Regards,

Alex.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

They should not consider your ABAP experience for XI certification means...you have to have one year experince with your current company.Then only you are elagble to write .

If you through any authorized institutions you can directly write certification.

Regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it's good to know ABAP if you are working with XI, but it will help you not so much for certification.

Most important knowledge is about Adapter, Mappings and BPM.

/people/community.user/blog/2006/11/03/a-beginners-guide-to-xi-certification-details

Regards

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer the below thread:

Apart fro that refer the below information:

XI Certification info:

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certificationtest.epx?context=FFC760B8923D16BB51...

refer the below thread and the certification details:

Certification passing mark:

Search on SDn for the same questions.

chirag

Edited by: Chirag Gohil on Apr 10, 2008 3:21 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You need to have 1 yr XI experiance to apper for Exam or SAP XI training from authorised centers to appear directly for certification.

REgards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you mean that I have not completed one year in XI development,hence I am not eligible to appear for the exam?

Then,I may need to wait for a year to complete the exam.

However,I have learnt lot of concepts enough to appear for the exam from sdn and SAP site and worked on many scenarios.

Thanks all for their guidance.

Regards,

Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

The are eligible only if--->

1) If your company wants you to do the certification and it is claiming that from the last one year, you are working with XI.

OR

2) You have taken the certification training course from SAP(TBIT-40 and TBIT 44) or from any of the authorized partners

Regards,

Piyush