cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Rate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have creatd a Sales Order on 28-03-2008 and the tax was picked was 3%. But after 1st april we changed to 4% for the same tax classifiation.

today 10-04-2008 if try to prepare a sales order with the pricing date as on 28-03-2008,it is taking only 4%, not 3%.

what could be the reason for this.

Thanks & Regards

VASU

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vasu

As for as change in percentage of tax codes, you need to change the same in FTXP. Check in FTXP, for the combination of Country of Origin and Tax code, the rate of tax has been changed to 3% for the tax condition type.

From your message, I feel, it has not been changed from 4%. Change there and then retry.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have tried to update, but still it is not getting updated.

we r using Taxinn, I don't think we have to maintain the tax rate in Ftxp.

please advise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That is because of the pricing date, as per ur scenario the pricing date was 28-03-2008 so it carries the pricing on that date, but now the tax has been changed so if u want to carry the new tax go to item level of the material in sales order and select the conditions tab and press update and select carry out new pricing, then it automatically updates with the new tax value , otherwise do carryout new pricing at the time of invoice.

defiantely works.

if it helps reward me with suitable points.

regards,

kishore.

former_member737313
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in the Tax condition records in VK13,weather the old condition is still maintained or deleted and also check the validity.

Pls reward if helpful

With Regards,

Ranjith