cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Packing in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am using Packing Proposal functionality in Sales Order. Now when I create a Sales Order , system proposes Packing Materials based on Packing Instruction.

Uptil here everything is fine.....My problem is that to complete the packing, I have to click on AUTOMATIC PACKING button in the Packing Proposal Tab to accept and to pack manually.

Can anyhow this process of Accepting and Clicking Automatic Packing be made automatic , so that as I create the sales order, system will automatically pack the material based on proposal without clicking on AUTOMATIC PACKING button.

Please advise.

Regards,

Harsh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot create packing in sales order, you will have to go through the delivery procedure and post goods issure before packing.

for automatic packing in delivery you can refer the following link:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/16/4bad4ba63611d2b44e006094b9b9dd/frameset.htm

regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thxs for your reply, but for your information, you can also do packing at Sales Order Level based on packing proposal (Handling Units are Created but not confirmed, they are confirmed at the stage of Delivery and assigned numbers).

Looking forward for further replies.

Regards,

Harsh