cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best XI solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to create various XML files importing data from differnet RFC functions and XSL files. Then when I finished the XML files I have to integrate all the information in one unique XML file that is the source for my external MRP.

I have developed the different RFC functions to get the information in SAP and I have the XSL files saved as txt files in a shared directory where XI can acces.

Now I have to design the XI solution that calls the different RFC's and reads XSL files, to create different XML files and finally create the XML output file.

But I have very limited knowledge in XI and I don't know which is the best way to do this.

How can I start the process of generating the XML files? How can for example call 2 different RFCs and collect the data in one simple XML? Have I to use BPM?

One solution that I have thought is create 1 RFC in SAP R/4 that calls all the rest RFC's and reads all de XSL files and then sends the information to XI. But then I don't know how to generate 1 more than file with the information. And I think that my solution is not very efficient...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

iam putting your question into two parts from my under standing .

1 for reading all xsl file u can write a rfc in r/3 system ,wht you thinking.

then put all xsl files in share dirctory of xi, from there using file adapter (nfs) ,then xi convert all files into xml .

2 now u can use file to rfc scenerio for 2nd xml, in this u can use bPM concept also .

dont see for efficiency right now , think for solution only.

regards.