Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

how to create a project


i have a user exit RV60AFZC, i have to modify it

can anybody tell me how i should go on with it?

Former Member

In transaction SMOD you can find all the user exits like the one you found (RV60AFZC). I'm not sure however if this is the name of the user exit. If so, go to transaction CMOD. Create your own (Z) project and then enter the name of the user exit from SMOD for which this project should be created in order to get the correct components.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question