cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing in Billing Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ALl,

I have condition in sales order pricing procedure, it is calculated based on the value of the sales order and distributed to the all the line items in the sales orders proportionally.

When I am invoicing this sales order for each material in the sales order lets assume I have 2 materials in the sales order. If I invoice each material separately then I want system to copy the total value of the condition from the sales to first invoice only, from the next invoice I want to have the value Zero.

But currently my system is copying the same values in the sales order to invoice.

I have checked the copy control it says between the delivery and billing document it is header pricing.

Can any one suggest any more checks I have to do?

Le Me Explain this with example

Sales Order 0001

Heeder Level

Condition ZX01 10.00 GBP

Item Level

Line Item 10 Material 1000 Price 60.00 Condition ZX01 6.00 GBP

Line Item 20 Material 2000 Price 40.00 Condition ZX01 4.00 GBP

When it is copied to billing document, let say these two materials s are billed separately

Billing Document 1

Material 1000 Condition ZX01 6.00 GBP

Billing Document 2

Material 2000 Condition ZX01 4.00 GBP

This how the current system is working but I want all the value of the condition i.e. ZX01 10.00 GBP to be copied to 1st Billing Document , and from there rest of the billing documents should have ZERO value for this condition. How can I achieve this?

Thanks in advance

Sundu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundar,

If you copy the entire 10.00 GBP to the first billing document, the entire tax calculation goes wrong. Because, the system is now calculating the tax amount according to the tax calculation procedure and it is distributing the tax amount to individual line items proportionately.And this is obviously the correct method of doing it.

I do not think what you are asking for, is possible.

Regards,

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not possible automatically, because we have copy controls which control all the data flow from sales order to Invoice... If you create a copying routine with the logic as you say, it might copy into the first invoice, also when you create another invoice the system again copies the condition value in to the second invoice as well which is not right........

But still just try this........ create a copying routine and put a condition saying that this routine should work only once when invoice is generated.........

I say it still has many obligations..........

Regards

Bageerath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why do you need such a scenario?

Please clarify so that can try to provide you a solution accordingly.

regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siddhartha,

Let me clarify this i am sorry i haven't mentioned that currently in my Development and Testing systems this scenario is working how i wanted, that means it is copying the total cost to the fist invoice and from the next invoice it is giving ZERO value, but this is not happening in the Production system i don't why, I try created some scenarios in Development and Test it is working as i said.

Siddhartha in our company it is agreement with the client hat they will charge this cost in full in the first invoice only. So we have to have this cost in the fist invoice and for the rest of the invoices or for the rest of the items in the invoice it has to be ZERO.

Any suggestions to where to check why it is different from, i mean from Production and Development and Test.

Thanks

Sundu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

Pl. check in production server if in this condition type condition grp tick is checked & routine is placed.

If yes remove that & check again.

Regards;

Avinash