cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Exclusion

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have created Condition excluson in pricing procedure and the codition exclusion to my priving procedure too here i have given

condition exclusion procedure as( B=Best condition with in the condition type) But i couldnt able get result. May i know what is importance of that condition and same as ( E=least favorabole with in the condition type.

Please help in this issue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you maintian the rule as Best with in the conditions type, the system behaves like this;

If the access sequence for a particular condition type does not specify exclusive accesses, it is possible for the competing condition records to exist within the same condition type.

For example, the system may find two valid condition records for a material discount (K004) - one a material discount, the other a customer-specific material discount. The system determines the record with the most favorable discount for the customer.

If you maintian Least favourable condition, the system determines the record with the least favorable discount for the customer.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

It is not the condition type, by selecting best or least favorable within condition type it means comparing the condition record and not the condition type.

If you need to compare condition types within condition group then choose best or least favorable within condition group.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

It is not the condition type, by selecting best or least favorable within condition type it means comparing the condition record and not the condition type.

If you need to compare condition types within condition group then choose best or least favorable within condition group.

former_member737313
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

By selecting

B - The system will automatically select the Best condition within the condition type. i.e- The best discount for the customer applicable out of the total condition types maintained in the Condition exclusion.

E - The system selects the least favorabole with in the condition type. i.e - The least discount for the customer applicable out of the total list of condition types maintained.

please reward if useful.

Regards,

Ranjith