cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment Aborted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When I am deploying a particular project, its getting aborted giving the following message:

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME1/ALOKPA1/LOCALS~1/Temp/temp3856DepartmentInfo.ear

Aborted: development component 'DepartmentInfo'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2008.04.10.13.22.10'/'0':Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application local/DepartmentInfo.. Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application local/DepartmentInfo. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application local/DepartmentInfo. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine? (message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

I have used PORTAL:sap.com/com.sap.km.application, in Sharing References

Kindly Help.

Thanks,

Alok Parija

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

did it myself

amolgupta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

as i see the stack trace put up by you i see two possibilities...

1) rename the Component name and the application name.

if this does not work

2) check the references you have put are correct.

either of the two should solve your problem.

regards,

-Amol Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

This solution is bang on target. Thanks a ton...

snehal_kendre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Alok,

Will you put a complete stack trace. As such it is because of dependencies. have you used any custom developed application or DC into it then check for it.