cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cvc creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i try to create the cvc under the mpos which is in active .by generate immediate.

but it show the error like

mpos is not used in the planning area

what i have to do

thanks

vbakyaraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if you followed this sequence:

Go to: Demand Planning --> Environment --> Administration of Demand Planning and Supply Network Planning

Click on the Planning Area button. Select Planning Object Structure from the available options

Right click on Planning Object Structure and Select Create Planning Object Structure.

Enter the name of master Planning Object Structure in the Popup window.

Press Enter.

Enter the name of MPOS. Select the characteristics from the given options .

Select add char.

Right click on the master Planning Object Structure. Select Char Combination then Maintain in the Popup window.

Click on Create Characteristics Combinations.

Select the radio button Generate Immediately. System asks from where the data is loaded. Select InfoProvider in Load Data From option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

create MPOS

activate

Go to MC62 and manually create a single CVC with any combination of values

create planning area

assign MPOS to planning area

activate planning area

go back and generate the rest of the cvcs in mc62

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which SCM Release you are using?

If you are creating 1st time then it is better use option Create Manually.

If you use option Generate immedtly then you require to provide Data Source - Planning Object structure or Info Provider or Files or Business Add In as shown in the Drop down list of the Data source.

In the Data Source if you choose Planning Object Stucture then you will require to enter valid planning object structure name.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i gave the data source as a file. i loaded the data from there to the target planning object structure which under i have to create the cvc's

but it show the error like

planning object structure is not linked with the planning area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try creating your Planning Area & assign the MPOS first. Then try creating your CVCs and then you can initialize your planning area.

Srinidhi