cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP over JMS binding

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is it possible to expose as a SOAP over JMS binding webservice from XI (from SAP platform)?

Regards

Sara

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SOAP over JMS is possible, but there is no support, so you have to provide the SOAP envelope and the JMS header fields by yourself.

As there is no standard for SOAP over JMS you have to check the requirements of the receiver of the message.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Could you please provide some document to get more info on this?

I have to perform an X number of retries if no response is received from the service within Y minutes... How to do this approach with XI /SAP platform(with EP and etc)?

Currently PI 7.0 doesn't support WS-reliableMessaging, so how to do the above approach?

Regards

Sara

Edited by: Sara D on Apr 10, 2008 10:14 AM

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I have to perform an X number of retries if no response is received from the service within Y minutes... How to do this approach with XI /SAP platform(with EP and etc)?

> Currently PI 7.0 doesn't support WS-reliableMessaging, so how to do the above approach?

How is this question related to SOAP over JMS?

I am sorry, I cannot provide you more information about that topic.

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have similar situation.

R/3->XI->java message server

XI and message server exchange SOAP envelope using JMS. (SOAP over JMS)

XI posts SOAP message in queue & in inbound case would pickup SOAP message from JMS queue.

My question: When using a SOAP adapter, it does work of stripping SOAP envelope/ header? Do we need to handle it in xslt when a message is picked up from external message queue(from message server)? In other words how to handle SOAP message in inbound case?

Thanks,

sachin

PS: Points will be awarded for useful answer