cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cProjects 4.0 :: question on evaluation attributes settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Could you please help with the following question on evaluations?

I would like to show in customer evaluation some additional attributes for a mirrored task which the original task’s fields contain only. The problem is that mirrored task inherits just a little part of original task’s fields. Usually there are many custom fields defined for tasks. But it is impossible to enhance mirrored tasks with custom fields or choose additional fields for a mirrored task to inherit from original task (is it?). Are there any customizing features in custom evaluation definition to show attributes for a mirrored task which some original task’s fields contain?

If there are any so could you please clarify the following system logic: both mirrored task (YTO) and task (TTO) use structure DPR_TS_API_TASK_O but it contains different field set for each object category in field control setting up. How system understands which fields from DPR_TS_API_TASK_O should be shown for a mirrored task? May be it would be possible to increase inherited fields for mirrored task or to show the whole tab with customer fields. And than it would be possible to use new inherited fields for evaluation attributes and extractors. Or may be there are some other way for the problem solving…

Additional information:

there is no SAP BI

cProjects version is 4.0 and SP level is 11.

xRPM version is 4.0 and SP level is 11 patch 3.

SAP ERP 6.0 is used

Best Regards,

Valerie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Valerie,

Would you please check, if the Badi

DPR_EVE_ATTRIBUTES

can fullfill your requirement, as it allows you to fill additional fields (value).

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot. I'm working with the BaDI. I hope it helps me to solve the task. I'll inform weather I succeed.

Best regards,

Valerie