cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

form tracking

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

I have a requirement of form tracking, i am planning to add j1iu transaction before saving in the billing doc, my taxes are according to the tax classification of customer, if a particular classification of 'c' forms is selected, then the form tracking should get popped up and then need to fill up the form

Is this the best of doing it or give me better solutions who have already linked j1iu to the billing document.

will be great

thanks...........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try T-code J1IUN which enables you track forms.

regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

please guide me how do we use this transaction, i think it is a standalone transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At the time of creating Sales Order, we enter C Form or any other Tax Classification by going to Header-Billing-Alt.Type Classification .

Although you can mantain the same in Customer Master in the Billing view .

Whereas if you want to track C Forms you have to create a description in Logistic General-Tax on Goods Movement-India-Master Data-Define Form Type .

To create an entry use Tcode j1iun for the respective Sales Order consult your Abap development person to make a Z Program to track C-Forms recieved.

regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

you are correct sd, i want to just clarify whether my logic of calling transaction j1iun at the time of saving billing whenever the particular tax classification is used is right way of doing it

or do we have to give other logic which would be more useful,

do we have any report of c forms not receieved which the user want to see