Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real Estate Smartform for Contract

sachin_soni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi all,

I'm in process of customising a smartform for real estate contract.the problem is am not able to get sufficient data from the global data available in smartform.acc to the client's req, we need simple things like building name /desc, rent,which are not thr in global data available in smartform plus no master data connectivity is available to the tables which should have the data otherwise.

If any body has any link on this, i shall be thank full,

thanks,

Sachin soni

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please call transaction SE80, choose the Repository Information System, and search within ABAP Dictionary -> Database Tables for tables belonging to application component RE-FX.

Some tables:

vicncn (contract)

vicdcond

vibdbe

vibdbu

vibdpr

vibdro

Regards,

If helpful reward with points(Don't forget).

Edited by: shiva kumar on Apr 10, 2008 8:52 AM

sachin_soni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thanks shiva , but i already have these tables , i think u have not read my ques properly , the prob is am not able to link the Global master data in SF to these tables,

and yes i havent forgotten points

sachin soni

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can be more specific with ur question?

by saying u are not able to link the global master data, do u mean to say u are not able to link the tables together or something???

pk

sachin_soni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

see, im my SF:[ RE_CN_020] from which i have made a zform , there are itabs in which data is coming like BUS_OBJECT,CONTRACT etc. but the OBJNR i.e the object no in BUS_OBJECT is not found in any of the relevant tables which can give me bulding desc, conditions etc.

I hope i am now clear

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

to get additional data to use in the smart form you can use function modules.

For example:

API_RE_CN_GET_DETAIL API for Real Estate Contracts

API_RE_BU_GET_DETAIL API for Buildings

Follow the steps:

1. Copy SAP standard smart form to your own form

2. goto the initialization tab

3. add your own coding, call the APIs to get the data you need (for additional fields in the form you have also to define variables)

You can find general information about programming interfaces for RE-FX in the SAP note 782947.

If you need more information, please let me know.

Regards, Franz

sachin_soni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi franz ,

i think this will be of great help.

thanks,

sachin soni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franz and Sachin,

I am creating some smarforms for REFX's Correspondence as well, when I selected the zform to print, it gives me these messages "No recipient with the specifed role found" and "No documents were found for this output". Is this something to do with the IMG configuration? Have you done any config for REFX's Correspondence?

It sounds like we don't need any driver programs for the Z smartforms to be used in here, am I right?

I have more question to ask, can you help me out?

Appreciate any help!!

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Karen,

the message "No recipient with the specified role found" and "No documents were found for this output" belong to (missing) customizing settings for correspondence in RE-FX.

You have to do some configuration in the IMG-Menue of RE-FX to get the correspondence running.

But as this is a new question I would kindly ask you to open a new thread. A precise description of what you need to know would be helpful.

Regards, Franz